Holy Family Social Ministry
Coordinator: Mary Scagliarini
Wonderful opportunities are available to join ministry by just browsing this website and checking out the Parish bulletin each week.
Interested in helping out???? Have a GREAT IDEA for a Ministry you’d like to share???? We meet the First Thursday of most months and would LOVE it if you’d join us. Wonderful opportunities to get involved in our Parish are available just by browsing this website and checking out the parish bulletin.
Current Social Ministry Initiatives…
*Coffee and Donuts. Help out by serving donuts and coffee to your fellow parishioners after each Sunday morning Mass. Volunteers and Substitutes are always welcomed and appreciated. Hang out with a friend and make people smile! To volunteer, please email Tom at email@example.com or go to our website at www.donuthq.com
* Rosary- Making Ministry. Honor our Blessed Mother by learning how to make rosaries and then share your gift by joining us in creating and donating them to communities across our parish and diocese. This ministry meets in the parish hall at 6 pm one Monday each month. Our future meetings are: September 22, October 27, November 17 and December 15. But volunteers would be happy to get you started any time. For more information, please contact Mary Scagliarini at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Social Ministry Committee (SMC) promotes the Mission of the Parish through community-building events and service to those in need by:
- Bringing all social and service ministries together in regularly scheduled meetings to share ideas, build teamwork, and eliminate duplication of efforts;
- Identifying needs not being met and making recommendations to the Parish Council on how to fill them;
- Considering new initiatives for social and service ministries for our Parish and presenting them to the Parish Council if accepted;
- Brainstorming new ways to keep Parishioners active and engaged in our Community.